Pages

Dec 18, 2014

I am Currently /// Get to Know Me






Hello Everyone!

I always enjoy it when other blogger do a “Currently” post, so I thought I’d share one with you. Enjoy!

I am currently….
Reading….The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis and The Journals of Jim Elliot (edited by Elisabeth Elliot)
Tasting….giant sized Smarties candy from a brother
Writing….this blog post, obviously
Listening….to Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Needing….to be cleaning the bathroom
Seeing….my beautiful quilts all spread out on my bed
Daydreaming….about Christmas and the coming year
Considering….turning the light on because of the gray day outside
Wearing….a blue top and ugly basketball shorts
Hoping….for an early spring
Texting….my friends across the miles
Organizing….my library of books and the piles of notes and papers I have accumulated
Cleaning….up the laundry on my bedroom floor
Singing….Silent Night in English while it plays in German on Pandora
Preparing….Christmas presents for family
Googling….How much books cost at wholesale price
Recovering….from a busy, jam-packed, emotional weekend
Loving….the 50 degree weather in December here in Michigan
Emailing….my youth leader an idea
Considering….what sewing project I want to do next
Looking….forward to getting my braces off soon
Praying….for people close to my heart and for guidance
Remembering….favorite memories of playing with cousins during the Christmas holidays
Suffering….with chapped lips
Smelling….Mom’s homemade lavender lotion
Trying….to focus on writing and not the bustle going on around me
Thinking….about if I should rearrange my room or not
Waiting….for some books I ordered to come in the mail
Laughing….at the cheesy ads playing on Pandora 


xoxo Emma

4 comments:

  1. This is a neat questionnaire. It tells me so much about you! You are precious and loved dear one!
    I wonder how my engineering husband might answer these. Might have to try this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Goslee,
      Thank you! I actually had a lot of fun writing it up. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post....I don't get to see you very often so it's fun to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria!
      I really miss seeing you during the off season. We should get together soon!
      Love ya!

      Delete