Pages

Jan 13, 2015

I Am Currently....




I am currently....

Reading….Cloak Of the Light by Chuck Black
Tasting….peppermint tea
Writing….a journal of my favorite quotes 
Listening....to Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North  
Needing…to catch up on schoolwork
Seeing….my sweet little cousins smile
Daydreaming….about summertime and what life might be like after graduation
Considering….painting my nails
Wearing….my favorite blue jeans, a coral top, and my MudLove necklace 
Hoping….that I get a long awaited package
Texting….my mother updates on a possible missions trip opportunity 
Organizing….my suitcase, which I have been living out of these past 3 weeks
Cleaning….up the lunch dishes
Singing….The Sound Of Music soundtrack
Preparing….for an upcoming youth event at my church
Googling….My Soularium Cards
Recovering….from hitting my funny bone
Loving….some time spent with cousins, especially ones that I rarely get to visit with
Emailing….my amazing blog designer, Tane
Considering….what college/school I would like to attend after I graduate
Looking….forward to spring and no snow
Praying….for upcoming events in my life 
Remembering….fun summers past
Suffering….with a sore arm
Smelling….fresh baked chocolate cupcakes
Trying….to soak up the sunshine coming in the window next to me
Thinking….about tomorrow
Waiting….for the phone to ring
Laughing….at my best friends



Favorite Bible verse of the week:

Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and God.

Psalm 84:3 (ESV)


xoxo Emma

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. ♥
    Thank you so much for calling me amazing, Emma.
    -Tane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma, I am so proud of all that you do. Thanks for encouraging me when I started my blog. You are so special!!!
    I'm such a big fan of your blog and I can't wait to see you at the co-up on Thursday. - Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maya! You are a great encouragement to me as well. I'm looking forward to seeing you at co-op too! See ya soon! <3

      Delete