Pages

Oct 9, 2015

Everyday Faith /// Trust

By: Abigail Rose
     Today, I'm gonna talk about faithfulness! 
     Obviously, as Christian's, our salvation is solely based upon grace, through faith in Christ. Without having faith in Christ, we are simply nothing. But the question I think we need to ask ourselves, is how can we be more faithful? 
     Having faith is not always easy. One of the biggest aspects of faith, is trust. Without trusting in something, how can we have faith in something? 
     For instance, as I type this, I am awaiting to be released from the hospital, due to having an appendectomy.  I had never had surgery before, up until then. But, I knew that if I put my faith and trust in Christ, that nothing would happen unless He wanted it to. God says in His  word that "all things work together for the good to them that love God (...)" 
     God would never do anything that is not for my good, and all I have to do is put my faith and trust that He will keep His promises. 
     Having faith isn't always easy, and I'm sure we all can attest to a time where we wanted one thing, and God did something else. In those circumstances, it's not easy having faith that God can use something that you're convinced is not the right thing for you, for your good. 
     But, I think that's the beauty of Christ. He is faithful to US. He will always keep His promises, and stay faithful to what He has told us He will do. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Hello everyone! My name is Abigail Rose, and I'm a blogger over at www.Compassionatejoy.blogspot.com! I'm SO excited to be a guest over here on Emma's blog!! Isn't she such a sweetie?!
So, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. :) 
I'm a Pastor's Kid in Seattle, Washington, and I adore coffee, hedgehogs, soccer, and singing/songwriting.  One of my dreams is to go into a foreign country and do missions work, specifically working with kids. 
So, that's it for today! Thank you, Emma, for having me on your blog!! I throughly enjoyed sharing with you guys!! 
Blessings! 
-Abigail Rose  

No comments:

Post a Comment