Pages

Feb 7, 2015

I am Currently /// Lemon & Ginger Tea

I'm loving my MudLove bracelets! 


I am currently….


Reading….Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Tasting….chips and salsa
Writing….thank you notes
Listening….to Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley
Needing….to prep for my art class Thursday
Seeing….inches and inches of snow out of my window
Daydreaming….about spring and wildflowers
Considering….what my next art project will be
Wearing….blue jeans and a pink t-shirt
Hoping….for my orthodontist appointment to bring good news
Texting….my mother
Organizing….my notebooks and many, many colored pens
Cleaning….out my duffle bag, still packed from recent traveling
Singing….the ‘Newsies’ soundtrack
Making….lemon & ginger tea
Googling….This lovely blog….Reckless. Go stop by for a visit Allie!
Recovering….from a lovely month of traveling filled with visiting some of my favorite people EVER
Loving….my mom’s doo-wop music station on Pandora
Emailing….a dear friend
Looking….for my ear piercing cleaner
Praying….about school and the future
Remembering….silly little jokes shared with best friends
Suffering….with a foot that has fallen asleep
Loving….my MudLove bracelets. Check them out HERE.
Smelling….tortilla chips
Trying….to get my foot to wake up
Thinking….the weekend
Waiting….for the roads to be plowed
Laughing….at myself





There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.
1 John 4:18a





xoxo Emma


2 comments:

  1. Currently commenting on: A really cool blog called A Child Found. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in this post - I'm flattered:)

    ReplyDelete