Pages

Feb 26, 2015

Currently /// No Longer Slaves

Hello There!

How has your week been thus far, friend? I hope that it has been filled with blessings and that you have felt God with you.



I am currently....

Reading....The Story Girl by L.M.Montgomery
Tasting....frozen blueberries
Writing....in a new journal
Listening....to No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
Needing....to get ready for classes this afternoon
Seeing....a room I need to clean
Daydreaming....of plans for travel
Considering....how many layers I'm going to need to wear in this cold
Wearing....my pajamas....technically I haven't gotten out of bed yet
Hoping....for a good day
Texting....nobody at the moment. I'm not even sure where my phone is. ;)
Organizing....everything in my room. And I mean EVERYTHING.
Cleaning....under my fingernails
Singing....Bring Him Home from Les Mis for choir
Preparing....to proof read my essay for writing class for the fourth time
Googling....simple embroidery patterns for a craft class that I teach
Loving....my new burgundy pumps
Emailing....my writing teacher
Looking....for all my books and folders that I need for classes this afternoon
Praying....about the next few months and people on my heart
Remembering....that I need to pack something for supper tonight
Suffering....from freezing fingers
Smelling....oatmeal for breakfast
Trying....to drink more water each day
Thinking....about this weekends plans
Waiting....a bit impatiently for summer
Laughing....at my brothers





How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me notwander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Blessed are you, O LORD; teach me your statutes! With my lips I declare all the rules of your mouth. In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. I willmeditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word. You, O LORD; teach me your statutes! With my lips I declare all the rules of your mouth. In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. I willmeditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word.


Psalm 119:9-11



xoxo Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Popping in from Allie's Liebster link-up! Isn't starting a new journal such a satisfying feeling? I love it! And this girl's patience isn't so great with wanting summer either.

    ReplyDelete